Key Mask Ingredients & Products
There is much to be gained from regularly using the right facial masks for your skin type and skin concerns. Bioelements offers many different masks to service all of your skin concerns from sensitivity, redness, acne, and more!
In this post you’ll see
There is much to be gained from regularly using the right facial masks for your skin type and skin concerns. The benefits you will reap from your face mask depend on the formula you choose. For example, clay mask benefits will be different from collagen mask benefits. Depending on the formula you choose, your mask can:
– Refine pores
– Improve skin’s texture
– Absorb excess oil and dirt
– Lubricate dry skin
– Minimize the look of surface lines and wrinkles
– Soften and smooth skin
– Purge impurities from pores
– Brighten + reveal new radiance
– Rescue worn down skin
– Increase elasticity
– Fill deeper lines + firm skin
– Reduce under-eye puffiness & crows feet
– Deliver instant dewiness
– Clear acne
– Citric Acids: exfoliating extract derived from citrus fruits.
– Malic Acids: an exfoliating alpha hydroxy acid (AHA) derived from fruit.
– Algae: instantly hydrating and moisturizing; has antioxidant properties to fight skin-aging free radicals.
– Ginko Biloba: an adaptogenic natural herb to help strengthen and balance the skin.
– Kelp: water-binding and texture-improving natural antioxidant.
– Amino Acids: maintain the skin’s hydration, resilience, and overall healthy appearance.
– Vitamin F: protects skin from UV rays, helps to reduce inflammation and helps to regulate healthy cell function & excessive water loss.
– Lipids: maintains the strength of the skin’s protective barrier, which holds moisture, protects the skin from damage, and keeps dirt and impurities out.
– Adaptogenic Plant Extracts: helps to brighten the appearance of the skin, and boost your skin’s own barrier function, which then gives skin moisture-retaining powers.
– White Truffle: increases skin’s elasticity by 35%; Increases moisturization by 48%; Reduces eye bag appearance by 14%; Reduces wrinkles by 12.8%; Creates a filler effect: increases skin thickness by + .39 mm [In vitro and in vivo tests].
– Caffeine: wakes up the skin and increases microcirculation.
– Murumuru: protective and reparative hydrolipidic barrier butter to improve softness and elasticity.
– Shea Butters: emollient plant lipid; antioxidant and fatty acid-rich; improves dry skin.
– Sulfur: OTC acne treatment; eliminates excess oil and congestion.
– Lactic Acids: a product of fermentation of plant-derived sugars; provides gentle, mid-depth exfoliation; acts as a humectant and hydrates; smooths roughness, improves clarity + radiance; provides antiseptic benefits for breakout-prone skin.
– Kerafole: “Reveal new radiance with this cult-fave,10-minute tingling face mask with natural exfoliating citric and malic acids, plus hydrating algae, stimulating ginkgo Biloba and kelp. Skin appears brighter and feels smoother. Impurities gone. Pores improved. Skin revitalized.”
– Collagen Rehab: “Amino acids help support collagen and elastin performance – so lines appear filled, skin looks firmer, and acts years younger. Plus, vitamin F and fatty acid-infused lipids mimic the skin’s natural ability to maintain elasticity. Saturates skin to create a discernible moisture barrier that lasts up to 72 hours. Wrinkle appearance improves, and skin looks instantly renewed, dewy and firmer. Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating.”
– Restorative Clay: “Visibly improves the look of pores. Its natural clay base works like a vacuum to absorb excess oil and dirt, while adaptogenic plant extracts smooth skin’s texture and improveS hydration. Skin looks fresh, healthy, and bright.”
– Radiance Rescue: “Rare white truffle helps increase skin’s elasticity and moisturization, as it helps reduce the look of lines and puffiness around the eyes. Caffeine wakes up your skin’s microcirculation and restores youthful resilience. Plus, murumuru and shea butter deliver fatty acid-rich moisture to keep skin soft and elastic while strengthening the skin’s barrier. Emerge glowing, less lined, with an intensively enviable luminescence. Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating.”
– Amino Mask: “Spend 15 minutes with the secret weapon for acne. Its OTC 5% sulfur formula penetrates pores, removes excess oils, and reduces acne pimples, while exfoliating lactic acid removes dulling dead cells to keep skin smooth and clear. A gentle, effective acne mask that treats breakouts and allows the skin to heal. Dermatologist and clinically tested to be non-irritating.”